- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
For more than forty (40) years, David has dedicated himself to serving individuals with a wide variety of legal issues ranging from areas of personal injury, family law, criminal defense and probate law. During that period, he has successfully tried and resolved cases for countless clients in the District, Superior and Family Courts.
In his continued pursuit of justice, he has successfully litigated and defended appeals for many of those clients before the Rhode Island Supreme Court, too. In recognition of his successes, the Kent County Bar Association honored David as its “Lawyer of the Year” in 2011. His longstanding reputation in the legal field prompted the Rhode Island Senate to appoint him to The Commission on Judicial Tenure and Discipline, on which he served for over a decade.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- Providence College
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Kent County Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Family Court Justice of the Peace