Full-Service Law Firm When You Need Us
The law firm of Revens, Revens, St. Pierre & Wyllie, P.C., has provided counsel and advocacy for individuals and businesses in Rhode Island since 1973. Over the years, each of our lawyers has developed and refined a practical and flexible approach to client service that keeps your interests and objectives front and center at every stage of the legal process.
Offering Experienced And Diverse Counsel
As one of Rhode Island’s premier law firms, our goal is to serve as a comprehensive legal resource for you, your family and your business. We strive to build longstanding relationships with all of our clients by providing positive resolutions to every legal challenge.
Our practice areas include:
- Family law: From divorce to adoption, we can help you do what is right for you and your loved ones.
- Personal injury: When someone else is liable for your injuries, we can help you seek the compensation you need from them.
- Workers’ compensation: When you are injured at work, you cannot assume you will receive what you need to recover, and we can help.
- Estate planning and probate: Now is always the best time to plan for your estate. We can also help you modify your current plan to keep things up to date.
- Elder law: Protecting your elderly loved ones can be difficult when they live outside of your home; we can help you hold negligent parties accountable.
- Criminal defense: Even the smallest charge has the potential to change your way of living. Let us help you protect your future.
- Commercial and residential real estate: From buying property to selling a home, and everything in between, there is nothing we cannot help with.
- Business law: Let us help you secure your today and your tomorrow with our exceptional legal guidance.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one lost their life due to the action or inaction of someone else, we will help you seek justice.
- Planning and zoning: Development projects are highly complex. Our lawyers can address the legal details of your project.
- Guardianships: We can assist you in seeking the legal ability to care for a loved one in need.
- Medical negligence: Medical professionals must provide attentive care. If they fail, we are here to represent you.
Our goal is to resolve legal matters in the manner most appropriate based on the situation at hand and the needs of our client. While we can pursue a positive outcome via trial, we are also adept at negotiation and alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration.
Our lawyers have decades of experience. Our reputation in the Rhode Island courts and legal community may not only give your case a distinct advantage at any contested hearing or trial but it can also enhance the likelihood that your problem can be resolved on favorable terms without the need to go to court.
Discuss Your Case With Us
Getting a reliable attorney who will treat you with the respect and devotion you deserve is always the first step to the best possible outcome in your case. We look forward to earning the opportunity to represent you when you need us most. To learn more about our practice, our attorneys or our ideas for addressing your legal problem, contact Revens, Revens, St. Pierre & Wyllie, P.C.. Call us at 401-329-0693, or email us here to schedule your initial consultation today.