Representation With Reputation

Our representation comes with a reputation for experience, versatility and results.

  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Practice Areas
  4.  → 
  5. Personal Injury
  6.  → Car Accidents

After A Car Accident, You Have Options

Have you or a loved one been in a car accident? Was the accident the result of another driver’s negligence? You may have the right to pursue compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other expenses.

The car accident lawyers at Revens, Revens, St. Pierre & Wyllie, P.C., have decades of experience filing personal injury claims for people like you throughout Rhode Island. We will help you recover everything you are entitled to.

Compensation For All Motor Vehicle Accidents

In addition to car crashes, our attorneys also seek compensation for victims of:

  • Truck accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Bicycle accidents
  • Pedestrian accidents

Our experience means we are skilled at handling even the most complex cases. For example, if the driver who caused the collision does not have sufficient insurance coverage for the damages involved, we know where to look for further compensation. We represent people who have suffered head injuries, back injuries, neck injuries and other serious injuries, as well as families who have lost loved ones in fatal car accidents.

What Caused The Car Accident?

We know the trends. We have handled car accidents caused by drunk drivers, as well as drivers who were paying more attention to their cellphone than to the road. Regardless of the type of negligence that took place, we will hold the driver accountable and pursue the meaningful results you need to recover.

We accept auto accident cases on a contingency fee basis. In other words, we only collect our attorney’s fee in the event we recover damages for you through settlement or trial.

Take The Right Steps For Your Claim

For a free consultation with an experienced attorney about your car accident claim, contact us. Call our office at 401-329-0693 to learn about your legal options.